Why the Large Cell Perkins Brailler
- Enlarged braille cells creating more space between dots to accommodate people with tactile challenges
- The Large Cell Perkins Brailler has a 40% larger cell than the Classic Perkins Brailler, and the distance between the cells is ~50% wider.
- Same great features as the Classic Perkins Brailler: Durable, can use for complex math and language, and time tested.
- One year warranty, repair service trainings and repair service centers throughout the world, ensuring that any problem with your product is resolved quickly.
- Also comes in electric, which reduces key force and makes it easier to type!
Review our product comparisons guideBACK TO TOP
Features & Specs
- Cell size, as measured by Horizontal & Vertical Dot to Dot Space | Horizontal Cell Spacing Size is (0.31 cm | 0.94 cm) vs. Classic Perkins Brailler dimensions of (0.22cm | 0.61cm)
- Full right and left margin adjustments to accommodate any paper size and line centering
- Round paper-feed knobs to enable easy paper loading and unloading
- Metal carrying handle
- Fast response time between typing and output
- Ergonomic design for ease of typing
- Audible bell sound seven spaces before end of line
- Carriage release, full horizontal movement between margin stops
- Braille output conforms to American National Library Service for the Blind Size and Spacing Standard
- Includes user manual in both print and braille
- Includes leather dust cover
- Extension keys available for purchase
Product Care & Repair
You should take care of your Large Cell Perkins Brailler the same way you would take care of your Classic Perkins Brailler.BACK TO TOP
Manuals & Downloads
- Note, no specific manual for this product. Please see Perkins Brailler Manual.