Why the Large Cell Perkins Brailler
- Enlarged braille cells creating more space between dots to accommodate people with tactile challenges
- The Large Cell Perkins Brailler has a 40% larger cell than the Classic Perkins Brailler, and the distance between the cells is ~50% wider.
- Same great features as the Classic Perkins Brailler: Durable, can use for complex math and language, and time tested.
- One year warranty, repair service trainings and repair service centers throughout the world, ensuring that any problem with your product is resolved quickly.
Review our product comparisons guideBACK TO TOP
Features & Specs
- Cell size, as measured by Horizontal & Vertical Dot to Dot Space | Horizontal Cell Spacing Size is (0.31 cm | 0.94 cm) vs. Classic Perkins Brailler dimensions of (0.22cm | 0.61cm)
- Full right and left margin adjustments to accommodate any paper size and line centering
- Round paper-feed knobs to enable easy paper loading and unloading
- Metal carrying handle
- Fast response time between typing and output
- Ergonomic design for ease of typing
- Audible bell sound seven spaces before end of line
- Carriage release, full horizontal movement between margin stops
- Braille output conforms to American National Library Service for the Blind Size and Spacing Standard
- Includes user manual in both print and braille
- Includes leather dust cover
- Extension keys available for purchase
Product Care & Repair
You should take care of your Large Cell Perkins Brailler the same way you would take care of your Classic Perkins Brailler.BACK TO TOP
Manuals & Downloads
- Note, no specific manual for this product. Please see Perkins Brailler Manual.